1. Dare to Compare Pricing : We don’t race to be the cheapest on the block, but we priced out selves with market research and price data analysis, we have carefully analyzed our costs structures and developed our pricing model and made sure no unnecessary costs are passed on to our clients, that’s what makes Avantcore different than other outsourcing units.
2. Simple, yet significant solutions: We at Avantcore believe in keeping it simple, we do not engage in complex structure of operations management, technology deployment or improvement strategies, this helps us to save on overheads and pass on the benefits to our clients.
3. Driving Innovation by focus on people, not technology: We Connect all employees to the company’s mission, to Emphasize that innovation is everyone’s job. We Encourage curiosity and experimentation and it all begins with management of Avantcore
4. Cater to Any sized Business : We service all types of clients with small, mid or large volumes or budget. Weather one FTE requirement or 100+ we can provide a solution.
The single largest outsourcing cost variable is location. Therefore, selecting a call center located in the US or Europe versus India or Latin America will have a huge impact on costs. Here is a general guideline to outsourcing costs by geographic location:
- Avantcore Global Solutions – $6.75 – $9 per hour
- India: $8 – $11 per hour (Average)
- Asia/Philippines: $8 – $14 per hour
- United States/Canada: $22 – $35 per hour
- Western Europe:$40+ per hour
- Eastern Europe $12 – $25 per hour
- Australia: $35 – $55 per hour
- Africa/Middle East: $15 – $20 per hour
- Latin America: $8 – $18 per hour
- Pakistan: $6-$10 per hour
Strategic Reasons for Outsourcing
Focus on core functions
Redirect strategic internal resources for core activities Accelerate migration to new technology
Enhance risk management
Lower infrastructure investments
Access to world-class capabilities
Tactical Reasons for Outsourcing
Control operating costs
Improve operational performance
Talent shortages in countries like the U.S. and UK
Overcome seasonal workflows
One time applications
The Benefits of Outsourcing
Focus on core activities
Get access to skilled expertise
Better Risk Management
Increasing in-house efficiency
Run your business 24X7
Improve service and delight the customer
Cut costs and save BIG!
Give your business a competitive edge
See an overall increase in your business
|Cost||High efficiency||Low efficiency|
|Management||High exposure||Low exposure|
|Experience||High niche and specialized experience||Low niche and specialized experience|
|Proximity||Could be far away||Relatively closer|
|Size||Huge, flexibility for many new projects and alterations.||Relatively smaller, low flexibility.|
|Services||Large variety||Low variety|
Why Outsource to India?
Over the years, India has gained popularity as an outsourcing destination across the globe. It is Statistically proven that the country is the preferred choice of most of the countries over most outsourcing companies in the Western Europe or other Asian countries. There are many reasons why this country has gained preference. In fact, many Indian companies are even GDPR compliant to ensure safe and secure outsourcing.
If you are still in doubts about outsourcing development to India, here is a brief of the main reasons that make India a magnet for all organizations looking to outsource IT services to India.
VAST TALENT POOL
As discussed above, the talent pool in India is getting over 3.1 million additions each year. You can be sure to find the talent that you are looking for from this country. This is a convincing reason to outsource web development to India.
It goes without a doubt that the cost of hiring a developer in India is much lower when compared to the cost of hiring a developer in any other developed country. Not just that, by outsourcing, you can save on the cost of office space, software addition, etc.
With over half of Indian population speaking English now, the language has become obsolete. Any other communication gap is filled by the hundreds of communication and collaboration tools used by the companies.
WORLD CLASS IT INFRASTRUCTURE
With IT hubs like Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Hyderabad, India has proved itself to be at par with all the developed nations when it comes to IT infrastructure. Even the startups and SMEs in India are now using advanced technology tools to provide excellent web solutions.
SUPPORTIVE GOVT. POLICIES
One of the reasons why you should prefer India for outsourcing software development is the favorable and supportive government policies. The Information Technology Act and all other IT policies in India are supporting the industry’s growth.
India can help you achieve more with less
India can give you access to educated professionals with skill sets
India can help you focus on core business competencies
India can help your company become more scalable
India offers better pricing flexibility
India can help you determine appropriate staff levels
Outsourcing to India is easy
Here are some of the key services that can be outsourced to India:
Call center services
Data entry services
Finance and accounting services
Photo Editing services
Web Designing Services
Web analytics services